*sits at her writing desk*
*writes*
Dear Arthur,
I am leaving you. Please don't be unhappy; it's really for the best. I don't think I can stand watching you grow old and die while I just go on and on. I'm going to try to find a way to get rid of this immortality, and if I can I'll come back, but please don't wait too long. Find some normal girl you can have a normal life with.
Love,
Lynda
*reads over it several times, nodding*
*folds it up carefully*
*throws it in the fire and watches it burn*
*sighs and puts her elbow on the desk, rubbing her forehead*
*writes*
Dear Arthur,
I am leaving you. Please don't be unhappy; it's really for the best. I don't think I can stand watching you grow old and die while I just go on and on. I'm going to try to find a way to get rid of this immortality, and if I can I'll come back, but please don't wait too long. Find some normal girl you can have a normal life with.
Love,
Lynda
*reads over it several times, nodding*
*folds it up carefully*
*throws it in the fire and watches it burn*
*sighs and puts her elbow on the desk, rubbing her forehead*
no subject
Date: 2007-11-17 07:57 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-17 03:19 pm (UTC)*smiles at you*
Sounds lovely.
*gets the toasting-forks*
no subject
Date: 2007-11-18 02:31 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-18 05:12 am (UTC)What was that?
no subject
Date: 2007-11-18 02:31 am (UTC)*whistles cheerfully*
no subject
Date: 2007-11-18 05:17 am (UTC)*rushes out to look for the strange man at the window*
no subject
Date: 2007-11-18 09:25 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-18 11:15 am (UTC)*tiptoes out to the barn*
...Doctor?
no subject
Date: 2007-11-18 11:20 am (UTC)Lynda with a Y!
no subject
Date: 2007-11-18 04:03 pm (UTC)I thought you'd... changed.
*hugs you fiercely*
no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 06:55 am (UTC)*pushes you gently away to arm's length*
Oh Lynda. What have you done to yourself?
no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 07:01 am (UTC)Rose did it. Remember? I've just been trying to... escape it. I don't know how you can bear it.
Do you know how I can get rid of it? Give it back to the TARDIS or something?
no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 07:06 am (UTC)I can't stay, Lynda. I'm a bit of a paradox myself. But I'm gonna need your help soon, an' I wanted to give you a bit of warning first.
no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 07:13 am (UTC)I wish you didn't have to go.
You you, or the new you? What kind of help?
You know you'll always have my help, Doctor, either way.
no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 07:23 am (UTC)*squeezes your hand* Good to see you, Lynda with a Y.
no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 07:27 am (UTC)*barely manages the word*
'Bye.
no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 07:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 07:41 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 07:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 07:52 am (UTC)*sits and stares into the fire*
no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 08:00 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-11-19 08:04 am (UTC)Thank you, dear.