No it isn't you, Arthur, no one in the world could ever be any better.
I don't need an immortal, god knows, I don't need a hero. I need to get this out of me, it's killing any happiness I feel, and it's making me hate everything in the world. You don't want me like this, you don't, Arthur.
*furious* Don't be disgusting, Arthur! You think I'd even consider.... after all this time, that I'd put myself and you through all this pain and throw away what we have just so I could sleep with Jack?
He's NOT what I need! I'm not "going to him!" He's letting me use a Torchwood apartment, NOT his! He's helping me out as a friend!
*in tears* I need to get rid of this condition that's poisoning my life and my happiness, and if you can't understand that, then I don't think I will come back!
(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-10 11:57 pm (UTC)*faints*
(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-11 01:06 am (UTC)*takes the smelling salts out of her pocket and picks up the pre-poured glass of water she had waiting in the hall*
*brings you round*
(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-11 01:12 am (UTC)(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-11 01:15 am (UTC)You'll be fine; I've given Mary all the instructions, and Mrs. Wagner will look in on you every now and again.
*tenderly*
Arthur...
I can't stay; it hurts too much.
(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-11 01:28 am (UTC)(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-11 01:32 am (UTC)I don't need an immortal, god knows, I don't need a hero. I need to get this out of me, it's killing any happiness I feel, and it's making me hate everything in the world. You don't want me like this, you don't, Arthur.
(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-11 10:48 am (UTC)(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-11 02:41 pm (UTC)(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-11 11:18 pm (UTC)(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-12 12:38 am (UTC)Don't be disgusting, Arthur! You think I'd even consider.... after all this time, that I'd put myself and you through all this pain and throw away what we have just so I could sleep with Jack?
You don't know me at all, do you?
(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-12 12:54 am (UTC)(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-12 01:25 am (UTC)*in tears*
I need to get rid of this condition that's poisoning my life and my happiness, and if you can't understand that, then I don't think I will come back!
*storms out*
(frozen) no subject
Date: 2008-03-12 01:57 am (UTC)*pours himself a brandy*